Your home is probably your most valuable asset, both as an investment and as your sanctuary in a hectic world. It is important to have a comprehensive homeowner’s policy to protect your home and family. It is our goal at Boise River Insurance to make sure you have the proper coverage for any risks you may face as an Idaho homeowner.
We are local. We live in the Treasure Valley and fully understand the needs of Idaho homeowners. We will help you select the policy that is most appropriate for you, no matter where your home is located. While each policy is uniquely tailored to you and your home, you will find that most policies are quite similar. Below are some common coverages found in a standard homeowner’s insurance policy:
- Your home and other structures on your property such as carports, barns, sheds, and other detached facilities
- Damage to personal property within your home including furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics
- Theft of personal property
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured on your property
- Living expenses if a disaster forced you out of your home
Optional coverages many homeowners may wish to consider include:
- Flood Insurance
- High-value item coverage for belongings such as jewelry and watches that are not covered under typical personal property coverage
- Identity theft expense coverage
Insurance carriers offer a multitude of policy discounts to help save you money for being a responsible homeowner. Homeowners are often unaware of the discounts available to them. You may be able to take advantage of discounts associated with Multi-policy, New home, New roof, Claims-free, and Home safety protective devices. Boise River Insurance will make sure you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for so that you save the most money on your homeowner’s policy.
Our goal is to provide you with a complete and comprehensive homeowner’s insurance policy that offers peace of mind, knowing that you, your loved ones, and your home are all protected. Contact us today with any questions you may have about homeowner’s insurance coverage, or use our Home Insurance Tool to get started!